Psychological Warfare for Dhimmis
An Islamist religious judge recently sentenced a Christian woman to hang, for being a Christian. Militant Islam has declared war on the entire civilized world, which it calls openly the Dar-el-Harb (House of War). The Harbis, the inhabitants of the Dar-el-Harb, are dhimmis, who have no right to own property, govern their own affairs, or even live.
How can the “dhimmis” respond? By joining forces to take out the world’s trash. There exists a weapon of war it is legal for anybody, whether civilian or military, to use during peacetime. This weapon is psychological warfare, and its deployment involves three steps.
- Identify our objectives. Our goal is to totally discredit and demonize militant “Islam” throughout the Western World, and convince its adherents to self-deport if they won’t assimilate into their surrounding societies.
- Identify the Propaganda Men, or the audiences we wish to persuade. These include people in our camp, neutrals, and the enemy rank and file.
- Deploy arguments that are simple, visceral, and forceful. Sally Hogshead, an expert on the power of fascination in business relationships, states that a communication has about nine seconds in which to capture the attention of the person to whom it is directed. Germany learned the hard way in World War I that long-winded intellectual arguments from Professor-Doctors don’t work, while pictures of murderous “Huns” with babies on their bayonets do.
Anti-German Propaganda: “For God, Fatherland, and King”
Define the Objective and the Enemy
The goal of our propaganda is to counteract the Islamist campaign to subjugate Jews, Christians, Hindus, and the wrong kinds of Muslims. The enemy strategy begins with calls for “tolerance,” demonizes enemies as Islamophobes, continues with speech-code legislation to criminalize discussion of Islamist violence andmisogyny, with the goal of imposing dhimmitude and Sharia law. Islamist invaders have already created “no-go” zones that are off limits to unarmed Europeans, including police officers.
Our goal is not, however, to protest these outrages, or defend ourselves against them. Propaganda is, like the lance and saber of the horse and musket era, an almost exclusively offensive weapon. As stated by General Patton,
The saber is solely a weapon of offense and is used in conjunction with the other offensive weapon, the horse. In all the training, the idea of speed must be conserved. No direct parries are taught, because at the completion of a parry the enemy is already beyond reach of an attack. The surest parry is a disabled opponent.
Charles M. Province added, “The cavalryman rides at a man to kill him. If he misses, he goes on to another, moving in straight lines with the intent of running his opponent through.” Good propaganda similarly makes little effort to fend off the enemy’s arguments, and seeks instead to discredit him so thoroughly that nothing he does is relevant. If we prove to the Propaganda Man (the individual we wish to persuade) that Islamists are woman-beating misogynists,child rapists, and human traffickers, the Islamists’ propaganda will cease to matter. The surest parry is indeed a disabled opponent.
Identify the Propaganda Man
The Propaganda Men are clearly identifiable as:
- People in our camp whom we wish to engage or mobilize. We want to turn everybody on our side into an engaged, enthusiastic, and active participant instead of a passive bystander.
- Neutrals, such as the John Doe of public opinion. In Europe, these neutrals often tolerate the Islamist infestation, and are afraid to speak up about it. This does not mean they won’t follow those who set the right example.
- The enemy rank and file, whom we want to disengage, desert, or even change sides.
Colonel Paul Linebarger’s Psychological Warfare adds that it is bad policy to define the enemy too widely. Consider, for example, Steve Benson’s cartoons of “NRA members.” The NRA should purchase Benson’s cartoons, and publish them in every issue of The American Rifleman. This would mobilize currently unengaged gun owners to the point where they will vent their fury on anything that vaguely resembles an enemy of the Second Amendment in every election.
Advocates of blanket attacks on Islam add that the Koran sanctions violence against infidels, and that all Muslims believe in the Koran. The Old Testament, in which God allegedly tells the Hebrews to commit genocide, is equally bad. Modern Jews do not behave like Old Testament Hebrews. Modern Christians do not conduct Inquisitions or witch trials, or slaughter the wrong kinds of Christians as took place during the Thirty Years War. Civilized Muslims do not imitate Mohammed by engaging in murder, banditry, and child rape, although problem Muslims do.
The problem Muslims are easily identifiable from their actions and statements. Note the noxious expressions of the Islamists who are calling for the bombing of Denmark, along with their threats to take Danish women as war booty. It would require very little of this to turn Western bystanders into full participants in the war against Jihad.
Deploy Arguments that are Simple, Visceral, and Forceful
War propaganda is simple, persuasive, and easy to understand in seconds. Our goal is to demonize easily identifiable Islamist behaviors the way wartime propaganda once demonized Spaniards, Germans, Imperial Japanese, and Nazis.
Propaganda Posters: Spanish-American and World Wars
The Propaganda Man, or more precisely Propaganda Woman, for the next one is the female American college student who believes in women’s rights, but has some deluded and starry-eyed notions about the true nature of the Muslim Student Association on her campus.
Waste Not, Want Not: Another Off the Shelf Public Domain Image
It is also important to deploy short, simple, and accurate names for the enemy. During the Second World War, Americans were encouraged to “slap a dirty little Jap.” Hitler’s soldiers became Krauts, Huns, and Boche, and here are some phrases to describe today’s enemy:
- Islamist: the modern counterpart of a Nazi who believes his ideology gives him the right to subjugate, kill, and/or rape outsiders.
- Jihadi: which identifies bith the ideology and the technique.
- Green Plague, from green as the color of Islamism.
The Black Plague and the Green Plague
The bottom line is that we are, whether we like it or not, in a war that the enemy has declared on us. We must therefore fight him with weapons of war, which include propaganda during peacetime. Our methods must be limited only by the need for truthfulness, and also the ethical duty to direct them solely against the self-declared enemies of our civilization.
William A. Levinson is the author of several books on business management including content on organizational psychology, as well as manufacturing productivity and quality.